Sorry for no blog yesterday as I was spending the day with one of my old school friends who I had not seen for four years! So far its been great, good to catch up and will hopefully meet up again.
So today I want speak about expectations, The Great Britain Olympic team is expected to gain four medals from these home Olympics. Thats pretty high. I am expected to do many, things and some are harder then others and when I do them and finally complete what I was expected to do the feeling of self-accomplishment is like no other. The reason I am bringing this up is because, I expected my self never to start a blog, but yet here I am and although being a hypocrite I still have some sense of self-accomplishment when I write a blog a day to you and I also have some form of happiness knowing people who I have never ever meet and most probably never will read something where I spill my beans each day on end. So thank you.
So till tomorrow interweb, you won't hear from me, so till then...
Stay Fluffy!
No comments:
Post a Comment