Interweb,
Today I want to talk about the problem which all girls seem to have. Being 'Self Conscious,' the reason I put '' these over the word is because is it a real word.
self-con·scious
adj.
1. Aware of oneself as an individual or of one's own being, actions, or thoughts.
2. Socially ill at ease: The self-conscious teenager sat alone during lunch.
3. Excessively conscious of one's appearance or manner: The self-conscious actor kept fixing his hair.
4. Showing the effects of self-consciousness; stilted: self-conscious prose.
Why, I say one thing and they freak out... They go ham, completly shitless, not knowing what to do or what to say... 'Oh my god, what is wrong with my face.' 'Nothing.' 'Holy shit whats wrong with it.'
Please shut up.
Get over your self women.
Bitch please.
Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/jackojohal
So till tomorrow interweb, you won't hear from me, so till then...
Stay Fluffy!
No comments:
Post a Comment