Thursday, 10 January 2013

Still Living...

Interweb,

Hows thy been?

I am so sorry for what essentially has been death.

I haven't been here for the past year, so do you forgive me?

I had a beautiful christmas, how was yours? 

I had an amazing new year, how was yours?

So, I got in to Tring and am currently speaking to a girl from it, who is the works, if I say so myself...

I do love life at the moment, you know, when you get into one of those moods, where your like nothing can go wrong all :D faced all of a sudden...

But, yer so whats up my followers on this interweb, hows ya been?

I am going to try and start posting regularly, but if I don't I will expect forgiveness.

So from TheFluffyGuy, I love you all.


Follow me on Twitter - https://twitter.com/jackojohal 

So till tomorrow interweb, you won't hear from me, so till then...

Stay Fluffy!

“Do one thing every day that scares you.” 
Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment