Monday, 27 August 2012

Brasserie Blanc

Interweb,

Today, after zip wiring across Wembley Stadium, my family and I visited the St.Albans branch of Brasserie Blanc, which is a of chain of the renowned chef Raymond Blanc. The interior of the place is luxurious, but yet very plain. The food is what is important to me and you. The waitress was very nice and so was the quick and prompt service of food and drink. I order for starter the classic french dish of herb and garlic butter snails, which were delicious, then for main. Well, I ordered crab which was wrong of me as it was fantastic, but was almost to fresh, so I couldn't finish it. Desert was delicious as the Baked Alaska was out of this world! 

Overall, 9/10.

Thanks your Raymond Blanc.

So till tomorrow interweb, you won't hear from me, so till then...

Stay Fluffy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment