Wednesday, 22 August 2012

My First Watford Game

Interweb,

Yesterday was my first, of many, Watford games. I sat through a nail bitting 1-0 loss to Ipswich Town in the 90th minute. 

But I am writing this today as where my idiotic friend booked our season tickets means we are sitting right up where all the hardcore Watford supporters sit and that at times can be very, very scary...

The chants are another thing... All I know are the OOOHHHHS and the AAAAHHHHS, but the 'We're the horns, We're the horns, We're the horns, OOOOHHHHH COME ON WE'RE THE HORNS!' Well that was a new one... I think when I go to a game I shall update you on what happens, but there was one good thing about our season tickets.... On either side of our last two seats sits two really really hot chicas who should really be models or porn stars if they want, I mean it is their preference...  

Anyway all in all the hot dog queues are ridiculously long and well I think I now like football...


So till tomorrow interweb, you won't hear from me, so till then...

Stay Fluffy!

'Failure is just early attempts of success'
- Andrew Healy (A Close Friend Of Mine)

No comments:

Post a Comment